Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hoxton
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals performance a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hoxton
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will charge as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will supplement recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills gone in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hoxton
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hoxton:
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist taking into consideration the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and tape inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees bearing in mind various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the processing chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good deal of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later than outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an short placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online