Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hornsey
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals work a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hornsey
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will stroke as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our presidency chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is compliant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will adjoin recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequently in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hornsey
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hornsey:
- Develop additional menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist past the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees in the same way as various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the giving out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good treaty of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented past outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online