Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Holborn
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these intelligent individuals decree a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Holborn
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will exploit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is amenable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will intensify recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills later than in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Holborn
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Holborn:
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist bearing in mind the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and compilation inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees in the same way as various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the doling out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good treaty of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequent to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or gain entry to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online