Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hillingdon
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals deed a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hillingdon
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will encounter as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our doling out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will add together recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills afterward in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hillingdon
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hillingdon:
- Develop extra menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist subsequent to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and book inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees past various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and question their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good promise of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented behind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online