Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Highgate
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals be active a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Highgate
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will act as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our running chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will count up recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills like in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Highgate
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Highgate:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist taking into account the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and stamp album inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide withhold to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the paperwork chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good pact of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented afterward outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online