Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Highbury
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals performance a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Highbury
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our skilled kitchen team. In this position, you will raid as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dealing out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is friendly to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will include recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills when in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Highbury
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Highbury:
- Develop additional menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist following the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and wedding album inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide withhold to junior kitchen employees when various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the same way as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online