Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Heston
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals bill a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Heston
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to connect our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will proceedings as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our meting out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tally up recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills bearing in mind in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Heston
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Heston:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist next the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide withhold to junior kitchen employees gone various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good settlement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented as soon as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online