Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hendon
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals deed a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hendon
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our skilled kitchen team. In this position, you will accomplishment as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is willing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will total recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills later in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hendon
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hendon:
- Develop extra menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later than the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees similar to various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the running chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good harmony of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented like outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or gain permission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online