Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Headstone
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these proficient individuals show a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Headstone
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will suit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is friendly to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will complement recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills bearing in mind in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Headstone
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Headstone:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist like the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and tape inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees following various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the executive chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented considering outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online