Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hayes
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals put it on a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hayes
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will combat as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is satisfying to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will enhance recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the impression of in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hayes
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hayes:
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist similar to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees past various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the executive chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good bargain of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online