Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hatch End
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these talented individuals do its stuff a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hatch End
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our competent kitchen team. In this position, you will conflict as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our doling out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is willing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will affix recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills as soon as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hatch End
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hatch End:
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist like the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and collection inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees considering various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good contract of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequently outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online