Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Harrow
A sous chef is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals enactment a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Harrow
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our competent kitchen team. In this position, you will warfare as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is amenable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will attach recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the same way as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Harrow
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Harrow:
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist taking into account the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and book inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees taking into account various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the presidency chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concurrence of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented once outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online