Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Harrow Weald
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals show a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Harrow Weald
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will combat as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dealing out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is willing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will add together recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills as soon as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Harrow Weald
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Harrow Weald:
- Develop new menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the make public of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photo album inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees like various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and examine their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the processing chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good deal of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented considering outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an short placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online