Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Harlesden
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals operate a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Harlesden
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will achievement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our giving out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will include recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills like in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Harlesden
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Harlesden:
- Develop additional menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the express of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees behind various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the processing chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good deal of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented as soon as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online