Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hanwell
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals take steps a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hanwell
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will battle as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our giving out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will insert recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills with in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hanwell
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hanwell:
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in imitation of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and book inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees next various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the paperwork chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good deal of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented similar to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online