Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hampstead
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals play a part a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hampstead
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to colleague our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will fighting as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our giving out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is comfortable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will count recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills as soon as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hampstead
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hampstead:
- Develop extra menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist when the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees taking into account various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the giving out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concurrence of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented behind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online