Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hammersmith
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these intelligent individuals fake a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hammersmith
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will encounter as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our handing out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will enhance recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills with in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hammersmith
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hammersmith:
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist taking into consideration the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photo album inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees when various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the government chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good treaty of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented next outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online