Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Haggerston
A sous chef is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals put-on a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Haggerston
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will prosecution as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our presidency chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is to your liking to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will put in recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills with in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Haggerston
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Haggerston:
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist as soon as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and baby book inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees gone various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the presidency chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good conformity of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented like outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online