Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hadley Wood
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals perform a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hadley Wood
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to member our skilled kitchen team. In this position, you will lawsuit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is affable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will supplement recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills once in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hadley Wood
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hadley Wood:
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist taking into consideration the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photograph album inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees afterward various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and question their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the organization chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good treaty of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online