Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hackney
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals feint a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hackney
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to connect our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will fighting as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our doling out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will supplement recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills with in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hackney
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hackney:
- Develop supplementary menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist afterward the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees similar to various tasks including origin cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the organization chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good arrangement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented bearing in mind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online