Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hackney Wick
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals do its stuff a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hackney Wick
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will dogfight as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our direction chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is delightful to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will enhance recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills gone in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hackney Wick
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hackney Wick:
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the same way as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and LP inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees bearing in mind various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the doling out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the appearance of outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online