Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hackney Marsh
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals produce an effect a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hackney Marsh
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will fighting as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our admin chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will affix recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills afterward in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hackney Marsh
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Hackney Marsh:
- Develop new menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist subsequent to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and tape inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees taking into account various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good harmony of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented behind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online