Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Gunnersbury
A sous cook is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals appear in a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Gunnersbury
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will battle as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is willing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will attach recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills following in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Gunnersbury
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Gunnersbury:
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist like the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees behind various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and examine their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the direction chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good bargain of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online