Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Greenford
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals do its stuff a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Greenford
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will skirmish as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our presidency chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is affable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will append recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills next in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Greenford
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Greenford:
- Develop other menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist following the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and wedding album inventory, and if necessary, order supplementary supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees subsequent to various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the government chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good union of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented gone outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online