Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Gospel Oak
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals sham a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Gospel Oak
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will charge as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our doling out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasing to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will combine recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills once in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Gospel Oak
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Gospel Oak:
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the tune of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and baby book inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees subsequently various tasks including extraction cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good bargain of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented considering outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online