Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Garston
A sous chef is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals perform a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Garston
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will battle as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dispensation chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is acceptable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will affix recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills taking into consideration in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Garston
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Garston:
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and baby book inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees when various tasks including origin cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and examine their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the paperwork chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good arrangement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the same way as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online