Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Fulham
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these clever individuals comport yourself a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Fulham
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to connect our skilled kitchen team. In this position, you will clash as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our executive chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is in accord to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will attach recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills afterward in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Fulham
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Fulham:
- Develop additional menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the same way as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and LP inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees in imitation of various tasks including origin cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the direction chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good promise of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented behind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online