Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Finsbury
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these capable individuals deed a range of duties including planning menus, training supplementary staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Finsbury
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to partner our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will achievement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is satisfying to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will include recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills taking into consideration in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Finsbury
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Finsbury:
- Develop additional menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and folder inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide withhold to junior kitchen employees bearing in mind various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and embrace sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good harmony of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented taking into account outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online