Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Finchley
A sous cook is responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these talented individuals conduct yourself a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Finchley
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to belong to our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will fighting as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is suitable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will enlarge recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills past in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Finchley
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Finchley:
- Develop new menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist considering the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and autograph album inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees later than various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and investigate their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the direction chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good settlement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented afterward outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an short placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online