Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Aldenham
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals operate a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Aldenham
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to associate our adept kitchen team. In this position, you will lawsuit as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our organization chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is acceptable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will append recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills past in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Aldenham
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Aldenham:
- Develop additional menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later than the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and collection inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide preserve to junior kitchen employees taking into account various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and embrace sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the dispensation chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good arrangement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented later than outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online