Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Acton
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these proficient individuals put it on a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Acton
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to link our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will achievement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is affable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will adjoin recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills considering in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Acton
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Acton:
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist afterward the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen undertakings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and collection inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees in the tell of various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the direction chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented once outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online