Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Acton Green
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals appear in a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Acton Green
Job Title: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: N5
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef/head chef to join our talented kitchen team. In this position, you will dogfight as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our meting out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is compliant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will total recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in imitation of in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes. Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Acton Green
Responsibilities Of Head Chef/Sous Chef Job In Acton Green:
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in imitation of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and cassette inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees taking into consideration various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and take on board sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the government chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good accord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the ventilate of outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online