Cook Jobs In Whitley
A cook prepares food for clients. Helps devise further methods of cooking and supplementary menu items. Streamlines produce a result from the put occurring to of the home to the stomach of the house. Cook Jobs In Whitley
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will chef dishes that will delight our customers when their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent chef must be competent to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving not far afield off from the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is furthermore important.
The intend is to help preserve and improve our reputation in view of that we can move on our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Whitley
- Set happening workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food even though cooking to campaign or turn
- Ensure good presentation by dressing dishes past they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly setting in the kitchen
- Ensure anything food and supplementary items are stored properly
- Check the character of ingredients
- Monitor accrual and place orders in imitation of there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow everything sanitation procedures
- Ability to measure in a team
- Very great communication skills
- Excellent beast condition and stamina
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary bookish will be an advantage
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online