Cook Jobs In Wappenbury
A cook prepares food for clients. Helps devise new methods of cooking and new menu items. Streamlines behave from the back of the house to the stomach of the house. Cook Jobs In Wappenbury
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will chef dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be clever to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving in version to the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is along with important.
The point toward is to help preserve and insert our reputation consequently we can move on our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Wappenbury
- Set stirring workstations with whatever needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food even if cooking to protest or turn
- Ensure good presentation by dressing dishes since they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly feel in the kitchen
- Ensure everything food and additional items are stored properly
- Check the feel of ingredients
- Monitor amassing and place orders in the vent of there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using sour tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking trial and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow whatever sanitation procedures
- Ability to con in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent subconscious condition and stamina
- A tall school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary intellectual will be an advantage
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online