Cook Jobs In Walsal End
A cook prepares food for clients. Helps devise supplementary methods of cooking and additional menu items. Streamlines work from the assist of the house to the belly of the house. Cook Jobs In Walsal End
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers considering their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be competent to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving in checking account to the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is after that important.
The intention is to help maintain and include our reputation so we can develop our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Walsal End
- Set in the works workstations with whatever needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food even though cooking to advocate or turn
- Ensure good presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure whatever food and extra items are stored properly
- Check the tone of ingredients
- Monitor accretion and place orders later than there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using critical tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking measures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow everything sanitation procedures
- Ability to sham in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent subconscious condition and stamina
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online