Cook Jobs In Temple Balsall
A chef prepares food for clients. Helps devise other methods of cooking and further menu items. Streamlines deed from the incite of the house to the front of the house. Cook Jobs In Temple Balsall
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will chef dishes that will delight our customers when their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent chef must be dexterous to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving in the region of the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is afterward important.
The aspiration is to help maintain and attach our reputation consequently we can encroachment our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Temple Balsall
- Set going on workstations with everything needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food even though cooking to excite or turn
- Ensure good presentation by dressing dishes back they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly setting in the kitchen
- Ensure everything food and further items are stored properly
- Check the tone of ingredients
- Monitor accretion and place orders afterward there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using critical tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking dealings and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow whatever sanitation procedures
- Ability to produce a result in a team
- Very great communication skills
- Excellent living thing condition and stamina
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary college will be an advantage
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online