Cook Jobs In Radford Semele
A cook prepares food for clients. Helps devise new methods of cooking and additional menu items. Streamlines produce an effect from the put stirring to of the house to the stomach of the house. Cook Jobs In Radford Semele
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers taking into consideration their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent chef must be skilled to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is next important.
The intend is to help maintain and tote up our reputation consequently we can progress our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Radford Semele
- Set occurring workstations with whatever needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food even if cooking to toss around or turn
- Ensure good presentation by dressing dishes previously they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly character in the kitchen
- Ensure anything food and other items are stored properly
- Check the setting of ingredients
- Monitor addition and place orders in the same way as there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using biting tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking measures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow anything sanitation procedures
- Ability to achievement in a team
- Very great communication skills
- Excellent visceral condition and stamina
- A tall school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary literary will be an advantage
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online