Cook Jobs In Pinkett’s Booth
A chef prepares food for clients. Helps devise further methods of cooking and other menu items. Streamlines bill from the encourage of the home to the front of the house. Cook Jobs In Pinkett’s Booth
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers in the declare of their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be skilled to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving almost the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is as a consequence important.
The objective is to help preserve and swell our reputation fittingly we can press forward our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Pinkett’s Booth
- Set going on workstations with everything needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food even though cooking to protest or turn
- Ensure good presentation by dressing dishes in the past they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly vibes in the kitchen
- Ensure anything food and new items are stored properly
- Check the character of ingredients
- Monitor addition and place orders later than there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using barbed tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking dealings and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow everything sanitation procedures
- Ability to put on an act in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent innate condition and stamina
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary bookish will be an advantage
To apply direct your CV to arrange an short placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online