Cook Jobs In Over Whitacre
A chef prepares food for clients. Helps devise extra methods of cooking and further menu items. Streamlines feat from the put up to of the house to the stomach of the house. Cook Jobs In Over Whitacre
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers like their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be adept to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving as regards the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is next important.
The intention is to help preserve and insert our reputation as a result we can expand our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Over Whitacre
- Set taking place workstations with everything needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food even if cooking to disquiet or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes previously they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly tone in the kitchen
- Ensure everything food and supplementary items are stored properly
- Check the quality of ingredients
- Monitor deposit and place orders afterward there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using bitter tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking proceedings and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow whatever sanitation procedures
- Ability to acquit yourself in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent creature condition and stamina
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary assistant professor will be an advantage
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online