Cook Jobs In Oldfield
A cook prepares food for clients. Helps devise new methods of cooking and extra menu items. Streamlines put on an act from the back up of the home to the front of the house. Cook Jobs In Oldfield
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will chef dishes that will delight our customers taking into consideration their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent chef must be accomplished to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving regarding the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is as a consequence important.
The purpose is to help maintain and put in our reputation so we can increase our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Oldfield
- Set in the works workstations with whatever needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food even though cooking to shake up or turn
- Ensure good presentation by dressing dishes previously they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure everything food and further items are stored properly
- Check the vibes of ingredients
- Monitor gathering and place orders taking into consideration there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using acid tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking events and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to action in a team
- Very great communication skills
- Excellent innate condition and stamina
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary studious will be an advantage
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online