Cook Jobs In Oldbury
A chef prepares food for clients. Helps devise extra methods of cooking and extra menu items. Streamlines achievement from the support of the house to the belly of the house. Cook Jobs In Oldbury
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers in the space of their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent chef must be clever to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving as regards the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is plus important.
The intention is to help preserve and increase our reputation thus we can forward movement our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Oldbury
- Set occurring workstations with whatever needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food though cooking to work up or turn
- Ensure good presentation by dressing dishes since they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly character in the kitchen
- Ensure whatever food and further items are stored properly
- Check the vibes of ingredients
- Monitor buildup and place orders similar to there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using caustic tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking events and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow everything sanitation procedures
- Ability to perform in a team
- Very great communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- A tall school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary theoretical will be an advantage
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online