Cook Jobs In Offchurch
A cook prepares food for clients. Helps devise new methods of cooking and other menu items. Streamlines play in from the assist of the house to the front of the house. Cook Jobs In Offchurch
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers next their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent chef must be skilled to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving on the subject of the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is as well as important.
The purpose is to help preserve and put in our reputation for that reason we can development our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Offchurch
- Set in the works workstations with anything needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food though cooking to raise a fuss or turn
- Ensure good presentation by dressing dishes since they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly character in the kitchen
- Ensure anything food and new items are stored properly
- Check the environment of ingredients
- Monitor growth and place orders subsequently there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow everything sanitation procedures
- Ability to fake in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent inborn condition and stamina
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary instructor will be an advantage
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online