Cook Jobs In Norton Green
A chef prepares food for clients. Helps devise new methods of cooking and additional menu items. Streamlines fake from the assist of the home to the tummy of the house. Cook Jobs In Norton Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers bearing in mind their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving more or less the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is afterward important.
The target is to help preserve and tote up our reputation for that reason we can further our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Norton Green
- Set in the works workstations with anything needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food even if cooking to excite or turn
- Ensure good presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly feel in the kitchen
- Ensure anything food and extra items are stored properly
- Check the character of ingredients
- Monitor growth and place orders when there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using sharp tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking events and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow everything sanitation procedures
- Ability to performance in a team
- Very great communication skills
- Excellent mammal condition and stamina
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary studious will be an advantage
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online