Cook Jobs In Long Lawford
A chef prepares food for clients. Helps devise new methods of cooking and new menu items. Streamlines statute from the back up of the house to the tummy of the house. Cook Jobs In Long Lawford
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will chef dishes that will delight our customers taking into consideration their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be competent to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving regarding the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is moreover important.
The aspire is to help maintain and supplement our reputation for that reason we can move on our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Long Lawford
- Set in the works workstations with everything needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to disturb or turn
- Ensure good presentation by dressing dishes previously they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly setting in the kitchen
- Ensure anything food and supplementary items are stored properly
- Check the atmosphere of ingredients
- Monitor heap and place orders in imitation of there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using caustic tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to conduct yourself in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent inborn condition and stamina
- A tall school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary scholastic will be an advantage
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online