Cook Jobs In Lillington
A cook prepares food for clients. Helps devise new methods of cooking and supplementary menu items. Streamlines deed from the encourage of the house to the front of the house. Cook Jobs In Lillington
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers later than their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be dexterous to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving on the order of the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is as a consequence important.
The objective is to help maintain and increase our reputation in view of that we can build up our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Lillington
- Set occurring workstations with everything needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food even if cooking to campaign or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly mood in the kitchen
- Ensure whatever food and further items are stored properly
- Check the atmosphere of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders in the atmosphere of there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using caustic tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking measures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow everything sanitation procedures
- Ability to play in in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent creature condition and stamina
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary researcher will be an advantage
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online