Cook Jobs In Haseley
A cook prepares food for clients. Helps devise additional methods of cooking and other menu items. Streamlines bill from the back up of the home to the front of the house. Cook Jobs In Haseley
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers taking into consideration their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be competent to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving with quotation to the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is furthermore important.
The wish is to help maintain and include our reputation appropriately we can expand our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Haseley
- Set taking place workstations with everything needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir uphill opinion or turn
- Ensure good presentation by dressing dishes past they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly atmosphere in the kitchen
- Ensure everything food and additional items are stored properly
- Check the vibes of ingredients
- Monitor growth and place orders in the same way as there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using mordant tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking dealings and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow everything sanitation procedures
- Ability to bill in a team
- Very great communication skills
- Excellent swine condition and stamina
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary college will be an advantage
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online