Cook Jobs In Haseley Green
A cook prepares food for clients. Helps devise supplementary methods of cooking and supplementary menu items. Streamlines play from the encourage of the home to the front of the house. Cook Jobs In Haseley Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers following their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent chef must be competent to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving on the order of the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is next important.
The direct is to help maintain and increase our reputation as a result we can press on our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Haseley Green
- Set going on workstations with whatever needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food even if cooking to raise a fuss or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes previously they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure whatever food and new items are stored properly
- Check the character of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders bearing in mind there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using prickly tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking events and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow everything sanitation procedures
- Ability to fake in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent swine condition and stamina
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary researcher will be an advantage
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online