Cook Jobs In Flint’s Green
A cook prepares food for clients. Helps devise supplementary methods of cooking and further menu items. Streamlines pretense from the back of the home to the stomach of the house. Cook Jobs In Flint’s Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers afterward their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be accomplished to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving in this area the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is after that important.
The ambition is to help maintain and swell our reputation fittingly we can develop our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Flint’s Green
- Set going on workstations with anything needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food even if cooking to work up or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes since they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly setting in the kitchen
- Ensure everything food and extra items are stored properly
- Check the atmosphere of ingredients
- Monitor accretion and place orders bearing in mind there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using acid tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking measures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow everything sanitation procedures
- Ability to do something in a team
- Very great communication skills
- Excellent beast condition and stamina
- A tall school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary theoretical will be an advantage
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online