Cook Jobs In Alderman’s Green
A cook prepares food for clients. Helps devise other methods of cooking and further menu items. Streamlines take effect from the encourage of the home to the belly of the house. Cook Jobs In Alderman’s Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CR3
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers later than their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent chef must be skillful to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving almost the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is furthermore important.
The point toward is to help maintain and append our reputation in view of that we can development our clientele.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Alderman’s Green
- Set up workstations with everything needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to raise a fuss or turn
- Ensure good presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly vibes in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and additional items are stored properly
- Check the atmosphere of ingredients
- Monitor collection and place orders bearing in mind there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using bitter tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking trial and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow everything sanitation procedures
- Ability to action in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent mammal condition and stamina
- A tall school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary studious will be an advantage
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online