Chef de Partie Jobs in Habrough
Each chef de partie, or origin cook, is responsible for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs in Habrough
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: DN39
Salary Rate: £11 to £12/hr
We are looking for a talented chef de partie for our client to Make memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.Chef de Partie Jobs in Habrough
To be thriving as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can save a level head gone working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the additional mile in leisure interest of great food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs in Habrough:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating in the same way as the stop of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your Place of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based upon feedback.
- Assisting in additional areas of the kitchen with required.
- High literary diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience committed in a same role.
- Ability to work capably in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to play-act shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Chef de Partie Jobs in Habrough